We would like to introduce a case of AOI international’s event planning and administration of a software development company.
Our client, software development company C has chronic problems relating recruitment activities which including only one person in charge of and specializes in recruitment department and want to increase the number of people of attending explanatory meetings. For this problem, AOI international proposed the ‘Event planning and administration coordinate’ resolution.
In such a way, company C successfully discriminated its explanatory meetings from other companies in the same industry by presenting these meetings at an early stage.
Ｃase3.Evening Planning and Operation
(Company C: Software Development Company)
The problems that our clients have...
「Would like to increase the number of people of attending explanatory meetings with the insufficient staff problem」
- ・There is only one person who is in charge of and specializes in recruitment department.
- ・Many people such as presidents and staffs from other departments also cooperate in recruitment processes, but there is still a need for more staffs in the workforce during the peak of recruitment period.
- ・They must fight with many companies in the same industry for the new graduates who hope to be engineers.
They have to differentiate their attractiveness from other company and give impression to the applicants.
「Event Management Coordination」
- ・Planning and operation of explanatory meetings (including schedule the sites and operation coordination).
- ・Management of recruitment site and operation outsourcing (including notification of the explanatory meetings and sending out scout mails).
「Increased the number of people of attending explanatory meetings」
- ・Planning a participatory explanatory meetings that can convey the unique attractiveness of the company, and encouraging more applicants to be interested in the job position. Then, the number of participants increased.
- ・Our unique explanatory meetings and scout mails create synergy in the target and our client were able to meet the goal entry number of applicants.
- ・By holding unique explanation meetings earlier than other companies, our clients successfully differentiated themselves from others in the same industry.
Our event plans are formed from the uniqueness of our clients’ characteristics. In this case, our client wanted to raise the company’s strength, “systematized trainee course”. Many applicants who have no experience understood that they can work in the company and thus applied with ease. Therefore we gained an increase number of applicant as a result. Our clients can focus on the core of recruitment operation.by merging and outsourcing the recruitment site,