Our AOI international recruitment consultants would like to share the housing and real estate related business case.
Our client, company A has problems relating recruitment activities which including insufficient staff and the difficulties to contact applicants during the recruitment process. AOI international resolved this problem proposed the ‘Total outsourcing’ resolution’.
Our recruitment consultants offered ‘Plus α’ consultant service and thus company A not only solved the insufficient staff problem, but also successfully recruited many excellent employees.
Ｃase1.New Graduate Outsourcing
(Company A: Housing and real estate related business)
The problems that our clients have...
「Manpower shortage, difficulties to follow the entrants」
- ・It is impossible for the limited number of recruitment staffs to proceed explanatory meetings and screenings all over the country.
- ・It is difficult to adjust the screening day with many applicants since screening schedule is tight.
- ・Management of recruitment website and application documents, and operation and management of applicant database.
- ・Responding to the telephone and email inquiries from applicants.
- ・Contacting applicants via telephone (sending job offers and screening schedule adjustment).
- ・The preparation of interview material
「Not only solved the insufficient staff problem, but also offered ‘Plus α’ consultant service」
- ・People in charge of recruitment can focus their effort on the core operation of recruitment such as explanatory meeting and screening.
- ・The client will achieve their recruitment goal earlier in both quality and quantity, since they have more time to follow up on the good applicants.
- ・In comparison with hiring temporary staffs and part time workers, they will achieve the goal of higher cost effective and higher stability.
We conduct the recruitment of large number of new graduate in a short term. For an enterprise which has approximately forty thousand students applying with, even just the work of unsealing all the resumes is a huge job. In addition, we have been asked to correspond to the request speedily. We have been asked to secure the required applicants efficiently in a short period of time from the clients.