We would like to introduce a case of AOI international recruitment consultants about the life insurance company case.
Our client, company B has problems relating recruitment activities: since there are many applicants, it takes several days to just do document screening and delayed the sending of notification to applicants. As a result, many applicants withdrawn themselves from the screening process. AOI international resolved this problem proposed the ‘customized outsourcing’.
In this way, company B achieved the goal of cutting down a large scale of refusal rate of applicant and speed up the recruitment process.
Ｃase2.Mid-career Recruitment Outsourcing
(Company B: Life Insurance Company)
The problems that our clients have...
「Would like to cut down the refusal rate of applicants」
- ・Since there are many applicants, it takes several days to just do document screening. So many applicants withdraw during the screening process because of the delay of notification.
- ・There are many applicants who do not have the qualification even though it is one of the conditions required for the job position.
- ・It is important to prioritise the applicants who passed the document screening process, since the number of people who can do interview is limited by the interview schedule,
- ・Although they conduct interviews all over the country, there are difference in operation skills of applicant database among the people in charge of each region.
- ・Conduct the initial document screening (Evaluate the pass-fail based on the certification, prioritizing the applicants) based on the document screening standard.
- ・Compose inquiry correspondence manual and FAQ that are indicated to applicants, and corresponds to the inquiries on telephone and email.
- ・Management and operation of applicant database, and management of recruitment site.
- ・Individual adjustment between the person in charge of recruitment and applicants in each region.
「Speedy recruitment and refusal rate is greatly reduced !」
- ・The duration of document screening process reduced significantly, and recruiters were able to notify the applicants who passed the interviewing more smoothly.
- ・The client do not have to spend time on responding to the inquiries from applicants and were able to concentrate on the core recruitment operation such as screening process.
- ・By outsourcing the operation of applicant database, the duration of notifying applicants to interviews, notifying the applicants who passed the interview, and sending offers to applicants were successfully shortened.
Mid-career recruitment have fewer applicants than graduate recruitment. Thus our clients have request us to find an ideal applicant from the few parameter. Also, mid-career recruitment process often requires flexible individual corresponding to each applicant.